Tuesday, July 29, 2008

BOATING!

Scott and I bought a boat in march and this summer has been such a blast! we have loved spending time as a family and relaxing. Libby has turned into a little fish she does so good in the water she can kick to get her self around and holds her breath and goes under water. next year we are getting her in some swim lesson's for sure! these are just a few pictures of our boating adventures!

Scott decided to try wakeskating he seems to like it, I think he likes anything to do with water!


Libby and Scott are both fishes it's the california blood running through them!




I did not want to try wakeboarding and scott finally got me out there I was so proud of myself I was able to get up my first try and I love it!

1 comment:

Julia said...

That looks like so much fun! Darren wants a new boat so bad! but its going to be a few years before I'll let him get one, we need a house first! I'm glad you started a blog its so much fun and addicting :)