Friday, March 6, 2009

Caper 2009!

Me and Nicole waiting for General session to start. The PARTY!

Me with Robert Cromeans!



I had the most amazing oppurtunity to go to Caper in Las Vegas with my school. We had amazing classes on Cutting, Coloring, and Styling, I learned the most in Styling it really helped me become more confident in Updos. I got to meet some of the most FAMOUS hairstylist's such as Robert Cromeans he is also the artistic director for Paul Mitchell. I had such a good experience and am so grateful I had the oppurtunity to go it was no vacation that was for sure if you blinked your eyes you missed something. THANK YOU everyone who supported me by buying the product I was selling.






3 comments:

RhettandCass said...

Thanks for your comment! We are soooo excited for our little boy, i cant wait for July to get here. It looks like you had fun in californina. I love hair shows, they were always the best part of school :) Well i hope you guys are doing good!

RhettandCass said...

haha...i said i hope you had fun in california, i really meant Las Vegas! Sorry i dont know why i was thinking cali for some reason :)

Breanne said...

Your blog is so cute. I can't believe how grown up everybody is (your siblings, it is crazy to think I used to babysit you all). Your daughter is adorable, just precious. When I was in hair school, that was one of my favorite parts was going to the big PM hairshow at Mandalay Bay (is that where they still do it?). So much fun. I don't remember if they called it caper then or not, it was 10 years ago! Can you believe that? Man I'm old. Hope to hear from you. Breanne