Sunday, April 5, 2009

Girls Night

Erica holding Teagan, Bree holding Peyton, Dani holding Libby, Me holding Jackson, and Dani

I had so much fun at girls night it's so fun to get us all together and talk while the kids play. I had so fun holding dani's five week old little guy Jackson and had fun feeling Bree's babies kick she is only 22 weeks and you can already feel them moving around like crazy probably because there are 2 taking up all the room. Do you think I am a little baby hungry haha. I had fun thanks girls we need to get together more often.

2 comments:

Amy said...

All the babies are getting so big!!! How fun is that! I didn't know Bree was pregnant again, Any plans for you soon?

Amy said...

For sure, just let me know when you guys are getting together and I will totally come! We are waiting on little ones too :). You'll have to let me know when you get your puppy!