Monday, October 25, 2010

Scotty bear


What in the world would I do without my Scott he is the most AMAZING husband and daddy!! Ava hasn't been the greatest sleeper or maybe I just require a lot of sleep either way I wouldn't be functioning without Scott he has stayed up with her through out the night a number of times and let me take plenty of naps. Scott is always so cute with babies but even more so with his own babies it's fun to watch how much he loves them. Libby is such a daddy's girl she always wants to play with him, he is so good to sit in her room and play Barbie's with her. When Scott is working he is always wanting me to send pictures of his girls and calls to talk to Libby it's the highlight of Libby's night. Libby always asks is it dad's last night of work tonight and gets so excited when it is. I am so grateful to have such a hardworking hubby so I can stay home with our girls and not miss a minute of their lives.





4 comments:

Dani said...

You are a lucky girl! -- I love ALL the posts, super cute photos!

Amy said...

Cute! I still would love to come see her, she's already getting so big. Love all the adorable photos :)/

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the picture on the bottom! so cute!

Unknown said...

oh wow i think i have seen a pic just like this one accept it was scott what the baby and dad was there sleeping with him