Thursday, December 30, 2010

3 months

I know this is super late but the picture was taken on time this is Ava Bug at 3 months old! WOW has she grown I can't even believe how fast the time flies!


AVA BUG
~Loves to suck on her lip thumb and still loves that binky
loves her swing
~What a little social butterfly I have she always wants someone to be talking or singing to her
~LOVES Libby whenever Libby comes in the room Ava lights up
~Sill hasn't figured out the sleeping thing seriously I thought that by now they were supposed to have it down a little.
~ Loves to be in her carseat
~Bathtime is a favorite she splashs and yells
~Yelling does she ever yell there is no talking with her she just yells
~Constantly has to be held no joke this is getting really hard on me I can't get anything done around my house so don't just drop in on me you will be scared to enter my disaster

1 comment:

Amy said...

She is cute as a bug, love this photo of her! Hopefully the sleeping will work out soon - really call me if you need some 'you' time, I'll watch the little on :).