Sunday, October 2, 2011

Disneyland

We had such a fun trip we visited The American Girl doll store, Sea World, Legoland, and of course Disneyland.

These are some of the CUTE pictures from DISNEYLAND!!

My girls were so much fun they both acted so good and loved everything around them.

Libby loved having an autograph book and meeting all the charcters and getting pictures with them she is mesmerized by the princesses. She loved splash mountain she asked over and over again to go on it, Tower and Terror was another story we couldn't even get her to try it.

Ava had so much fun on the rides watching all the colors and music around her, she also loved meeting Winnie the Pooh and Tigger she kept kissing tigger.













2 comments:

Dani said...

Such cute photos .. Makes me want to go, I can't do it! Not until I have my own kids. I am happy you guys had so much fun!

brendahugel said...

The MAGIC of Disneyland is always there and always fun and pure Happiness--SOOOOO glad you all had such a wonderful vacation, and such great memories.M&D Hugel xoxo