Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New year

2011 brought lots of good and some bad.
I am excited for a new year and a new start it's so refreshing!

To start my new year off right I have a few resolutions
-GRATITUDE- I am going to start being more grateful for everything around me
- EXERCISE- I started a little before the new year and was doing great but fell off track with the crazy busy schedule.
- TIME- need to better manage my time and what I am doing with it
- HEALTH- I need to work on the health of my little family
These are a few that I think are very simple that I know I can make happen.
I am also working on a bucket list for 2012 things that I want to learn, experience, visit, read or see.

*for 2012 I started a Facebook album called 2012 I am going to post a picture each day, I think it will be fun to look back and see what I was doing that day Saturday nights I am going to post all seven pictures in one post on my blog.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Dani said...

Good resolutions -- back to the track we go! I love you!