Friday, December 12, 2008

CHRISTMAS TAG

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Depends on the gift really but this year so far I have used all wrapping paper.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial
3. When do you put up the tree? usually the day after thanksgiving but because of Scott's schedule we put it up the day before.
4. When do you take the tree down? I guess it just depends last year we took it down the day after because I had so many new fun decorations I wanted to put up
5. Do you like eggnog? I sure do, Scott hates it though.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My high heel chair that I wanted so bad and LOVED I still have it in storage.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Mmm.. Really everyone I am the worst because I just ask then get it and everyone knows what they are getting for Christmas.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Libby it is so fun to buy all the fun toys she wants.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes we do.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail them.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I honestly can't think of anything.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I have lot's I love watching Christmas movies I do love The Grinch though and I also love Elf.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? We started so early this year it was so nice.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not that I remember.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Christmas breakfast at my Mom and Dad's house there is always lot's of different yummy food.
16. Christmas Traditions? We always have a Christmas eve party at my Grandma's with dinner the fish pond and of course Santa comes to visit. we also get to open christmas eve pj's with an angel ornament.
17. Favorite Christmas song? I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? So far we have always stayed Nestled at home in utah.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star this year.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas eve we open jammies but everything else we open on christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The busy stores.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? red black and silver.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Just the fun yummy dinner with family.
25. What is your favorite holiday beverage? Egg Nog.
26. Do you decorate ALL floors of your home for Christmas? No not usually just the main floor, although Libby does have a Christmas tree and a few other fun decorations in her room.
27. What do you want for Christmas this year? Just to watch Libby have fun opening all her presents and be excited would be enough. Clothes are always fun to though.
28. Tag? EVERYONE!!!!!!

No comments: