Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas











We had such a good Christmas. Libby was so much fun this year she had so much fun opening presents and seeing all the fun new toys and clothes. I think my favorite part was when she said a few different times "I always wanted one of these" It was seriously so cute I also Loved how grateful she was for everything she recieved. Christmas morning when she headed downstairs she was so excited to see what santa brought her and when she got to the bottom of the stairs all she could do was sit back against the couch and look at the fun presents santa brought, after a little while of Scott and I saying go open them see what they are she finally started tearing through them. She opened up some of her clothes and Would hold them up to her and say " Just my size mom they are big just like me" I thought it was so cute. We had such a good Christmas thanks to everyone who made it that way.

2 comments:

The Williams Family said...

She has gotten SOOO big! She is so cute-- I bet this year was way fun, she is finally getting old enough that the holidays are more fun for her! I think kids really make all the holidays more fun anyways! :) She is such a doll!

Dani said...

Love the facial expressions :) And her dang cute PJ's.