Saturday, May 30, 2009

Lucy Poo

Lucy has been home for a couple of weeks and we just love her sometimes we have little struggles since she is a puppy and likes to chew and hasn't exactly figured out where she is supposed to go potty. The good news is she has been amazing at being in her kennel at night and sleeping till she has to go potty she really is such a good dog we just have the little puppy stage right now. These are a couple of pictures of her when she is finally relaxed enough to take a picture.





4 comments:

The Williams Family said...

She is so stinkin cute! Oh my gosh!!

Amy said...

Oh my gosh Crystal! HOW CUTE IS SHE?? That is so fun you got such a cutie! Good luck on the potty training!

Dani said...

Ahh, I love Lucy :). Even if she does chew on my toes and fingers!

RhettandCass said...

Oh my heck...what a cute little dog!! I bet Libby just loves her too :) That is so fun!