Saturday, May 23, 2009

Slacker

I have been so busy I have really been slacking on the blog. I just wanted to post a little update Libby got a new puppy last week her name is Lucy she is a handful but we all love her that includes Scott. I have also been going to school DOUBLE the time but the good news is I am going to be done on June 2nd. I can't wait to be done and have time to FINALLY be a Wife and a Mom. We don't have to much going on other than our little addition to the family because school has kind of taken over the past few weeks. I will try to update more often and not be such a slacker.

2 comments:

Dani said...

Yes - You have been a slacker. Dang cute picture of you and Libb - And get some pictures of that cute little Lucy on here too! I am seriously considering stealing her ... I love her!

Anonymous said...

Ya1 done with school! We have to have a party or something!