Thursday, August 13, 2009

Soon but still so far away!!!



Scott and I have been saving for a year now so we can make Libby's Disneyland vacation a dream come true. Libby is so excited to go to California and spend a week going to Disneyland, Sea world, San Diego Zoo and Universal studios. We are excited to be in Disneyland for Libby's fourth birthday and let her have that experience. We aren't leaving until the beginning of October so we still have 6 weeks left before we pack the car of and head out. We got our tickets and our hotel all booked and FINALLY put the last of Scott's overtime money away to take with us so it finally feels more exciting and ready to go!!!!! We can't wait!!!! The picture is Libby and the fairy godmother in Disneyland back in 2006.

4 comments:

RhettandCass said...

hey how are you guys doing. Disneyland will be so much fun. Libby is at a fun age to take her.We are going in Oct. too, but im sure our little one wont remember it at all :)I hope you guys are doing good

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys have so much fun! I am so jealous. I want to go so bad. I hope Libby has so much fun!

Penny said...

I love Disneyland! And I love that picture of Libby and the fairy Godmother! So cute! Danni wants me to show her how I do the coupons too, so maybe we could get together and do it one night. That might be easier than emailing! Let me know!

Penny said...

sorry this is morgan, I was logged under my moms account! :)