Sunday, August 23, 2009

Thanksgiving Point.

We went to Thanksgiving Point a couple times in the past couple weeks Libby can't get enough of the farm she is in LOVE with horses. Usually as we are pulling into the parking lot of the farm area Libby is already trying to get out of her seat saying come on hurry let's go ride those
Horses. Scott and I took her and then we went the following week with all her cousin's and uncle Zachery. When we went with cousins she was so excited because they had brought out a little baby horse she kept giggling saying mom look its just a little baby. I am in love with COWS I know it's a little wierd but I have loved them since I was a little girl and I still love them I think they are so cute I wish they would come small so I could have a couple for pets when I saw this little baby Cow and it's adorable teeth I couldn't help but snap a million pictures. Well that's all for now I am sorry I have slacking I will be better.













2 comments:

The Williams Family said...

OH MY GOSH.. LOOK AT THOSE TEETH, THAT IS THE CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN.. WELL BESIDES LIBBY, SHE IS SUCH A DOLL :)

Kayla said...

How fun!!! Hey will you do me a fav...I noticed Im on your blog list....but you have my old blog that doesnt work! Lol! Add my new one!
http://theandrewsarena.blogspot.com