Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pumpkins

This last week we had my family over to carve pumpkins everyone was so creative. Libby had fun getting all the guts out of the pumpkin and drawing her face but she let Scott carve it. She was a little disappointed with the face her pumpkin had, Scott carved exactly what she drew. Zachery carved a pirate face, my Dad made a house out of my pumpkin but it still had a face in it he is very artistic and creative and Allie carved a cute bubbly face to fit her personality. My mom just had fun watching everyone carve the pumpkins while I bribed Lucy and Max with treats to try and get some cute pictures of the 2 of them I will post those soon.








The Springville pool had a pumpkin plunge the pool looked so fun with all the pumpkins in it. When we got there we jumped right in and searched for the perfect pumpkins and then swam with them for a couple hours. There were tables set up so that after we were done swimming with our pumpkins we could paint them and have yummy treats. This was a perfect Halloween/Fall activity for Libby and Scott because they are both Little fish!!!






1 comment:

Amy said...

How fun! I didn't know the pool did that, that sounds like a lot of fun. Cute pumpkins and I think its so funny that she didn't like her end result.