Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween

We had such a fun Halloween this year. I was very sad that Scott had to work because we always dress up as something fun I was grateful he got home at eight and got to spend a little time with us. We started our night off by going to Trunk or Treat with Jacqueline and Paiges ward and then we headed to my Mom's ward for their Trunk or Treat Libby got lots of Candy. My Grandma always makes yummy soup so we usually end there eating dinner and Trick or Treating in her neighborhood. Libby LOVED the idea of getting all that candy and of course had so much fun with all of her cousins. Here are some pictures of all of our costumes.


Libby insisted on being either a Pumpkin or Candy Corn!!
I raided Ali's dance stuff and was a dead Ballerina
Kaitence Grandpa and Grandma were all witches.
My Grandpa is wearing a Hannah Montana wig!!!

Paige and Scott were 80's rockers.


Jacque and Mike as marge and Homer Simpson.





2 comments:

Amy said...

Fun costumes, I love the pumpkin. Sad that your hubby had to work though!

Dani said...

You all look so cute, Good pictures!