Sunday, November 15, 2009

SNOW

Libby and Lucy were both so excited for the SNOW I can't say I was to thrilled though. Libby woke up and saw the very little SNOW we got and wanted to make a snowman and by the time we got her all bundled up there was no SNOW left. Later in the day when it started dumping SNOW Libby said "mom I am so happy for the blizzard out there" so we bundled her all up and out she went to play. Lucy just kept running and running and biting the SNOW this is her first time seeing SNOW and she loves it I had to make her come in and shut her doggie door to keep her in the house. I had a hard time getting any pictures because they both just kept running but here are a couple. I think I need to go find Lucy a coat!






3 comments:

Dani said...

Those are the cutest, they are such best little buddies!

Unknown said...

i like how you took the picture from inside lol

Amy said...

So cute! You should go get your puppy a sweater. Phoebe has tons of them, the best places are petsmart and petco (petco can sometimes be similar to going to deb in the mall though... sometimes ghetto). Cute pictures!