Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Cookies

Libby always wants to make cookies so the other day we made a whole bunch of sugar cookies. I bought a great big box of cookie cutters at walmart to make things fun. Libby wanted to make all kinds of different shapes we had hearts, stars, cowboy hats, cowboy boots, cars, snowmen, pumpkins, flowers, and butterflys honestly I think we had 1 of everything. I thought it was funny that she wanted to make the cowboy hat and boot for Scott I don't why she relates that to him but I thought it was very cute!


3 comments:

Amy said...

Hey! First of all, so cute! Love the cookie making picture. Second, how did you get your blog reel title to update now that you're private?? Do you have a trick?

morgan said...

How fun! You are a good mom! I just got some christmas cookie cutters, but I'm not sure I'm ready to let Brielle help me out yet! :)

RhettandCass said...

That is so cute! How fun you guys make cookies together. I can't wait for my little chunker to get a little bigger for that:)

That is so funny that she chose the cowboy boot and hat for scott...i think its totally fitting. haha! jk! So cute!!