Monday, November 30, 2009

CHRISTMAS TREE

Getting our Tree out this year was a little bit of a disaster!!! the lights on the tree were off in a few sections I remember this happening last year and the year we bought it. It is supposed to be a tree that if one light goes out they still work. To top it off it wasn't a cheap tree we paid a lot for it, but every year it is a joke to get it out. We finally decided that it was not worth getting frustrated and annoyed every year so off we went to wal mart and bought a different tree came home and got it up in about 10 minutes and we were able to get it all decorated hopefully it will make it much nicer to put up. Libby had a lot of fun this year putting her tree up and I like it up this year because I have yet to find her ornaments broken somwhere. Now I just need to get all of our presents wrapped!











3 comments:

Amy said...

Gorgeous! I can't wait to get mine up too, so jealous yours' is already! And I love Libby's pink tree!

RhettandCass said...

So pretty! I love your tree. Mine has been such a pain in the butt to get decorated. haha! I need to get on that :) I love Libby's pink tree, too cute!

Dani said...

Your such a good sport! I need to get a big tree, I just hate the task of putting them up - and taking them down, So - it'll probably never happen!