Thursday, April 22, 2010

Baby stuff!!

We were so excited to know what we were having we couldn't wait to get all the fun stuff like a Crib and Dresser and Stroller with a Carseat. Almost everything I bought is super girly with pinks or flowers or something that you wouldn't want to put your little boy in. We are super excited to have a little girl but the last week or so I have been super NERVOUS that when we go to my 20 week ultrasound they are going to tell me it's a BOY!! Don't get me wrong we would be super excited to have a little boy but I am a little concerned about the stuff we have bought already I guess I jumped the gun a little and should have been a little more patient but if you know me I don't have any patience what so ever. I guess since I have boy stuff all picked out already then we will just get to go shopping all over again after we have a day of returning things lol. We will keep you all posted on how our Dr ultrasound goes in a couple weeks.

3 comments:

morgan said...

I remember worrying about the same thing! Brielle was being super stubborn at her ultra-sound and they said they were like 90% sure it was a girl. So of course I went crazy buying girl things, then I panicked that when she arrived she was going to be a boy! :) I'm so jealous, I would love to have two little girls!

Amy said...

I'm so excited for you! AND I wanted to say that my favorite thing on your blogs is in your sidebar, where you write about all the funny things Libby says and does. So cute.

The Williams Family said...

Lol .. Last night, we were putting stuff in the nursery and Weston and I got talking about that. I mean with a girl, there is ALWAYS a little chance they just missed something .. We were laughing because we have washed the bedding and most of the clothes, so we have to keep them! Lol .. He would be a girly boy! ;-)

PS .. I have had TWO cousins in the recent years, hear they were having girls and on the day they delivered they were both shocked with "IT'S A BOY!!" And this has been recently, one of them is only a year old! AHH! So it seriously does worry me .. Although, I would LOVE either, of course! :-)