Thursday, April 1, 2010

Cravings

I felt so sick and yucky the first 13ish weeks and the last week or so have felt a lot better thank goodness. I have finally started craving food which is great because the majority of the time food just sounds sick then when I don't eat I get sick. My cravings tend to be more or the salty tangy side. My #1 craving is cucumbers in vinegar oh man my mouth is watering just thinking about them. I also have been craving salt and vinegar chips so yummy but I have to be careful because after about 5 chips I start to get sick and it's so hard to stop eating them. I also crave grapefruit which is so weird because I don't like them so I have yet to eat one but they always sound so good. I tend to have other cravings to but nothing more than once things just sound good and then I have to have them or I just eat and eat and eat till I get the certain food. I am starting to get a little belly already it kills me because it took forever before I ever started showing with Libby I think I was close to 25 weeks when my clothes started to feel tight.

4 comments:

morgan said...

Oh my goodness! I love vinegar and cucumbers! So yummy! I'm glad you are feeling better now.

Jessica said...

Oh man. Food tastes SOOOO much better when you are pregnant! I miss it:) You need to post a pic of your cute little tummy:)

Amy said...

Oh cravings, that's the thing I am most excited about for pregnancy :). Post pictures!!

zac, kami & zion said...

Aren't cravings the weirdest thing in the world? Seriously they are so random! Congrats again!