Monday, March 29, 2010

GIRL or Boy?

On friday we headed to the south towne mall and went to a little gender studio we were all very anxious to find out seeing that I am only 14 weeks. We found out it's a GIRL!!! We got to see her little arms and legs and cute little profile. I can't believe how much she is moving around and I have only felt a few short little movements. We had fun going to find out I want to start getting all the cute pink girl stuff but I think we will wait to buy anything to big till after our Dr appt. just to be sure. We are all seriously so excited when they told us it was a girl Libberty Lou was so excited she can't wait to have a sister and she wants to name her Diva. When we left Scott asked me if I wanted to go and buy one of those cute little tutu's and a giant flower headband.

10 comments:

Kayla said...

Congrats on another girl! How fun !for you! And Libby!! :)

Amy said...

Oh I am in love!!! How fun! Little girls are the best, congratulations Crystal, now you will have another adorable little one to dress in frou frou dresses ;)!

Cass and Craig said...

Congrats! I've been so tempted to go find out, but I will try to wait 11 more days! Little girls are so fun!

Cambria said...

YAY! Our little girls can be friends! That's so much fun! I thought for sure it was going to be a boy- it seems like everyone is having boys right now so I'm happy... YAY FOR GIRLS!

Jackson Family said...

Congrats! That is so exciting that is so cute lobby has a silly name for her we ask kaylee what she wants to name baby brother and she says umm brother!

The Williams Family said...

YAY!! I hope so bad it is a GIRL! She will be so cute!

zac, kami & zion said...

YAY! How exciting! You and Libby are going to have so much fun dressing her up!

Anonymous said...

Oh! thats so cute! You do have the cutest girl already so another one will be equally as cute! I am so excited for you. Hey let me know if you want to come to lunch with us over easter! Well just check you facebook page.

RhettandCass said...

Congrats you guys! How fun, bust out the braclets and bows :) So exciting!

Tucker & Tiffany said...

Congratulations!! She will be adorable!