Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Disney on ice

We had such a blast at Disney on ice we started our day out by grabbing some yummy lunch and then heading to Salt Lake for the show. When we got there we got to go and meet cinderella and Princess Tiana Libby was so excited to meet Princess Tiana since she is the only Princess she didn't get to meet while we were in Disneyland. We got some popcorn cotton candy and a slushy and then headed to our seats. Libby loved everything about the show but I think she was most excited to see the tinkerbell part of the show. They whole show was so fun to watch I can't wait till it comes again we will be going again for sure.












4 comments:

morgan said...

I'm so jealous you went! I went when I was younger and had so much fun! I wanted to take Brielle, but Kyle is so busy with everything going on, we could never find a day! I hope your pregnancy is going great!?

Amy said...

Adorable! I think it's cute stuff like this that makes me want to have little ones!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited it is coming to Phoenix in a few weeks and I think I almost have a Lars talked into going( for Teagan's sake of course, not mine...:) That looks so cute! I really like the pic of scott in that hat... pink is definitly his color!

Dani said...

Such cute photo's! I want to go soooo bad .. Maybe one day I'll have to steal Libb and take her, then I'd have an excuse!