Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Happiness is .....

- Libby's cute comments and cute raspy little voice.
- Scott he is such a goofball and I love it.
- Warm rain .
- Picnics during the summer.
- Spending time with my family and friends the people I love.
- Disneyland.
- Boating in the summer I can't get enough of the sun and wakeboarding.
- La casita chips and salsa and a virgin margarita with my girlfriends.
- Beaches the warm sand, seashells and waves.
- Hair I love cutting and coloring hair I just love doing it in general.
- The movies with popcorn and treats.
- My home I love relaxing at my house.
- The smell of babies (not when they are poopy hahaha)
- LIBBY, SCOTT, LIBBY, SCOTT, LIBBY, SCOTT they make up most of my happiness.
I tag Lyndsey, Samantha, Emily and Melisssa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah! I love the smell of babies too! and Lib does have the cutest raspy voice ever!

zac, kami & zion said...

La Casita chips and salsa and virgin margaritas are the best!

Samantha Jones said...

I love my LIBS she makes me happy. I miss her lots...