Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Baby Shower

So I finally found my camera cord thank goodness!!! Here are a few pictures I got from the shower it turned out so cute and so PERFECT. I loved all the fun pink food and lemonade and balloons, pink is my favorite color so of course I loved it and love that I am having a girl. I got so many fun gifts from everyone and wish that I would have snapped a picture of all the cute gifts. My Grandma Bonnie made the quilt for Ava such an awesome keepsake for her from her Great Grandma. Again thanks to Dani for all her hard work and house and to my my mom for all her hard work you guys are the best.







2 comments:

Jason and Danielle said...

Hey Crystal, thanks for the invite! Good job on the blog, love to read about your little family. Good luck with the birth of your new little girl. So excited for you.

Dani said...

I suck .. and didn't email you the pictures! - But I have one of all the gifts on my camera. My computer is crashed, I'm buying a new one this weekend .. and I'll send the photo's over!