Thursday, September 9, 2010

First Day of Preschool

Libby's first day of Preschool!!! She was so EXCITED to go and when she got there she ran right in sat down and couldn't wait for things to start. When Libby came home I asked her how her day went and she said that it was so much fun that she got to hop like a frog, crawl, run, color, play with puzzles, have some playtime, eat a snack, and have show and tell. I am so glad she went and had so much fun we were a little worried since in her five years of life she hasn't really been left anywhere except with family. I think that it was the longest 3 hours of my life though I missed her so much I worried she was getting sad or not having fun and was so nervous about if she was ok. I am thinking I had a harder time than she did she can't wait to go back tomorrow.


1 comment:

Dani said...

This is crazy to me .. Since my computer crashed, I have been using that old laptop you guys gave us. I found these old pictures of Libby, you and I - not sure where we were, but Lib's in a cart - and she's like 1 year old - SUPER CUTE! I cannot believe how much she's changed!