Thursday, March 3, 2011

4 months old

This post is a little LATE Ava is actually 5 months old now so that post will be coming very shortly. I did take this photo of her on January 17 so I could do a 4 month post I just never really had a chance to do it or I was to lazy!Ava
15lbs 1oz 26in long
~She will no longer suck on a pacifier she likes to chew on it
~ sleeping is still very challenging
~she has started noticing toys and likes them
~she is starting to grow out of her bassinet but I dunno how I will move her with how often she wakes up
~ she has learned to SPIT she thinks it's so entertaining
~MOMMY'S girl all the way
~she is losing her hair :(
We have tried a little rice cereal she doesn't seem to thrilled about it
~ Morning are always so fun with her she is so smiley and happy
~cuddlebug she loves to cuddle and I love it

No comments: