Thursday, March 17, 2011

Disney on ice

Disney on ice is seriously amazing I LOVE IT for anyone who hasn't been kids of no kids its so entertaining and fun to watch! Libby and Ava both loved it Libby would gasp and giggle at everything and Ava was completly mezmerized by the whole thing. We bought yummy treats that always come with SUPER cute souvenirs to take home Ava had her first very small taste of cotton candy and was in LOVE but really who isn't. I apologize for the poor picture quality but as we were walking I realized my camera was totally dead thank goodness for phones!


Waiting for the show to start!!
Libby showing off her ear hat that came with the cotton candy


Ava's first tast of cotton candy


LOVING the show I kinda missed it but this is one of the parts where her jaw droped



SOOO FUN!!




taking pictures with the free disposable camera






4 comments:

Amy said...

I love the Libby & her ears, and the jaw dropping, and the characters and Ava's cute face with the cotton candy. What a fun outing!
(the only thing missing is a photo of you my dear!)

Dani said...

Libb looks so happy! -- what a fun little weekend getaway :) -- Although, I do agree with Amy -- where are you!?

The Hugel's said...

I was snapping all the photo's. we didn't get very many since my dumb camera was dead and the ones we did get of me were really bad so I wasn't about to post them lol

brendahugel said...

Such fun seeing all the family fun Thank You for all the posts- Sorry that this took me awhile to figure out our internet problem. Lots of Love XOXO