Wednesday, October 22, 2008

8 Things

*8 Things Tag*

I've been tagged ... 8 Things

8 TV shows I watch ...
1- Private Practice
2- Brothers and Sisters
3- Desperate Housewives
4- Americas next top model
5- Army Wives
6- The Hills
7- Hannah Montana
8- Girls next door

8 things that happened yesterday...
1- Went to school.
2- Took Libby to dance class.
3- Went to lunch with Dani and Libby.
4- Picked my house up.
5- Made Scott's Lunch for work.
6- Went to my mom's house
7- Cut a girls hair.
8- Went to the store.

8 places I like to eat ...
1- Ruby River
2- La Casita
3- Sam Hawk
4- Brick Oven
5- Costa Vida
6- Kneader's
7- Noodles and company
8- Mekong thai

8 things I'm looking forward to ...
1- Haunted House
2- Hard rock Cafe
3- Libby performing at Festival of Trees
4- Christmas
5- Opening the hopechest on Friday
6- Taking Libby to Cornbellys
7- Halloween.
8-

8 things on my wishlist ...
1- Bigger house with a yard.
.2- Healthy Family.
3- Clothes.
4- New car.
5- Libby to just pass right through the tantrum throwing age. (haha never going to happen)
6- some new carpet.
7- To be able to find an awesome Job when I need to.
8- To always have a happy Life and Family.

8 people I tag ...
1- Nicole
2- Bryn
3- Nikki
4- Amy
5- Kayla
6- Lyndsey
7- Erica
8- Kadee

No comments: