Thursday, October 30, 2008

Swollen eye


Libby woke up last thursday morning and her eye looked a little swollen nothing to bad just a little bump on her eyelid. as the day went on it continued to get bigger and bigger and bigger it started to scare me a little bit so like always I call the family nurse Grandma Bonnie she tells me to just give her some benadryl so we did and headed to bed. we wake up friday with no improvement we decided it would be best to take her to the Dr. well she tells me the same thing as my Grandma and by that night Libby's eye was much better. we still have no idea what caused the crazy eye ordeal but glad it's gone it was a little scary looking I wish I had a better picture so you all understand why I was freaking out about it.



2 comments:

Kayla said...

That is still scary! and the picture does look bad! Im happy libby is better now? maybe something got in it while she was sleeping?

Amy said...

Yikes! That would have scared me too! Even with a swollen eye she's still a cutie! I can't believe how big she is!