Friday, October 17, 2008

Tag your it!

TAG
I am... Doing this fun tag!
I think... I need to get off of here and clean .
I need... to go run all my errands.
I know... you will all do this tag for me to read.
I want... More than I need.
I have... So many wonderful blessings.
I miss... Family that lives far away.
I fear... Libby growing up in this crazy world.
I fill... Libby's sippy cups up several times a day.
I need... Family, phone, car, money lot's of stuff
I hear... disney channel
I smell... Nothing really
I crave... doritos and sour cream
I cry... over everything.
I search... the internet for lot's of things.
I wish... I was done with school already.
I love... My family and my life.
I care... About a lot
I always... worry.
I worry... way way to much about everything
I am not... Getting much done sitting on the computer doing this
I remember... lot's of things scott's memory on the other hand is not so good
I believe... in love.
I sing... Never.
I don't always... want to go to school.
I argue... A lot because i'm never wrong haha I am a lot actually
I write... Checks out to pay bills
I lose... my cell phone and keys all the time.
I listen... To music.
I don't understand... why the world so so scary.
I can usually be found... taking care of Libby
I need... to get ready for the day and get Libby ready
I forget... things at the grocery store if I don't have a List
I am happy... Whenever I am talking to Libby she is so funny

No comments: